Manufacturer: Cool Components Inc
Part No: GR-24 - WHT/BLK/ALM/BRN/GRY
These grills can be used by themselves (no fan unit) or are typically mated with the DUO, HiFlo* & HiFlo Lite Pro, and the SlimSix Fan Units. It provides a nice flush appearance and should only really be used when the rectangular look is desired, otherwise use the round grills as they are easier to install (GR-25RD, GR-3RD, GR-4RD).
* When using with the HiFlo Fan Unit the airflow may be restricted at higher fan speeds. Typically fan units should run in the 7-9V range (60-85% range) but if full speed cooling is required, a larger grills should be used, the GR-4RD is the best option.
Easily and Economically Add Passive Cooling to a Cabinet or Other Enclosure
- Flush Mounted for Sleek Appearance
Mounted in a 2"x4" Hole (For precise cut, best to cut around 1/16" larger and radius/round the corners)
Various Color Options: White, Black, Almond, Tan, Brown, Gray
- Grills can be Painted using Plastic Paint
Dimensions - Grill Face: 2 3/8" x 4 3/8" / 60x111mm Rectangular
Hole Size: 2x4" / 52x102mm
Mounting Type: Insert Mount (Mounts into the cut hole)
Material: High Impact Polystyrene (Plastic) - Smooth Finish
Colors: White, Black, Almond, Brown, Gray
Determine the location for the grill ensuring that there will not be any obstructions inside the cabinet.
- Tape the area and sketch 2x4 opening on the cabinet and rounding the corners is good/desired (do not need square edges)
Drill a hole for the jig saw blade (can also drill holes in the 4 corners and use that as the radius
Cut/drill the proper size hole with a jig saw
- Insert the grill into the hole which may require slight pressure to fully insert
- If the grill is a little loose, use a small dab of silicone or something to gently wedge the grill into the hole